Post Title: Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher with responsibility for English
Salary: MPR/ UPR + TLR
Required for September 2019
Are you or do you have the potential to be an outstanding teacher? Do you have a growth mindset; are excited by challenge and want to make a positive difference to the life chances of children? Are you ambitious and keen to fulfill your leadership potential? If the answer is yes then this may be the chance you are looking for.
All Saints’ Primary (N20) is a good school with outstanding behaviour and huge potential. We can offer:
- Hard working children with a thirst for knowledge
- A strong Christian ethos at the heart of a supportive and dynamic community
- A very strong commitment to professional development
- An opportunity to lead a core curriculum area in partnership with other experienced school leaders
We are looking for someone who is:
- A good and potentially outstanding teacher who wants to work in upper key stage 2
- Collaborative and open to new ideas which engage children in learning
- Able to explore the use of new technology in education
- Able to develop others and share practice which makes a real difference
For an application form and further details please contact the school. Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: 7/5/19 1pm
Interview date: 10/5/19
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates would need to complete a full DBS check.